Pacific County Marine Science Conference May 16th, 2020, Cranberry Museum, Long Beach.
Stay tuned for updates and agenda.
- To check out videos from the most recent conference please use the link above.
Science Conference Agenda’s
- PC MRC Science Conference Presentations May 2015:
- Miranda Wecker, ONRC Univ. of WA., – What I’ve learned working with and against agencies in Willapa Bay in the Past 25 years
- Christian Smith, US Fish and Wildlife Service, Abernathy Fish Technology Center – Population/conservation genetics of Salmon in SW Coastal
Hans D. Radtke, Natural Resource Economist – Methodological Issues for Estimating Economic Contributions from Commercial and Recreational Fishing in Washington State and Pacific County.
Kenneth I. Warheit & Todd Seamons, Molecular Genetics Laboratory, Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife, Olympia, WA – Salmon Genetic in the Willapa –hatchery vs native vs naturalize
Julie Horowitz , Shellfish Policy Advisor, Office of Governor Jay Inslee. – The Governor’s Shellfish Initiative- what does it mean for the Willapa
- Curtis Roegner, NOAA , Hammond OR – Dungeons crab response to dredging spoils
- PC MRC Science Conference Presentations May 2014:
- Recommendations for SMP Updates 2014 May
- Washington State Energy Future ocean renewables pacific coast marine 5.17.2014 shorter
- willapa IPZ 5.17.14
- PC MRC Science Conference Presentations May 2013:
- WA MSP Website Viewer_Pac Co Science_May 18 2013_pdye
- Dan Ayers-Management of Coastal Shellfish: Razor Clams, Dungeness Crab, Spot Prawns and the Willapa Bay Oyster Reserves.
- Warren Michaelis-Migratory Birds in Willapa Bay & Red Knots in Willapa & Grays Harbor
- Todd Sandell-Juvenille Salmonid Habitat Usage in the Grays Harbor Estuary
- Jen Zamon-Boats, bars, birds, and bones: seabird ecology in the Graveyard of the Pacific.
- Jacob Moore & Nick Haldeman-Update on Burrowing Shrimp Recruitment for 2012 & 2013
- John Chapman-Surveying Japanese Marine Tsunami Debris Species to Measure the Risk & Test Invasion Theory
- Will Ritchie-Snowy Plovers and Streaked Horned Larks
- Coastal MRC Science Conference Presentations December 2012:
- Busch talk on Ocean Acidification Dec 8 2012
- Davis talk from Surfrider Dec 8 2012
- Heppell talk on fisheries for WA Coastal Conference
- Notes on MRC Discussions Dec 7 2012
- Program Discussions Fri Dec 7
- PTMSC talk on Plastics Pollution Dec 8 2012
- PC MRC Science Conference Presentations May 2012:
- Governor’s Office of Regulatory Assistance
- CG Sector Columbia River Roles & Resources in Oil Spill Response
- CG Roles in Marine Debris
- PC Beef Production
- WA Working Coast Presentation 5 17 12 REVISED
- Tsunami Debris
- Pacific County’s Front Porch
- PCMRC Cranberry
- MRC Science Conference
- Some other important presentations to take a look at:
- John Harrington’s Global Change Presentation
- Oil Spill Summit Presentation