- Next PC MRC meeting: April 12th, 2018 in South Bend at 6:00 pm at the South Bend Annex Building.
- Jackson Blalock from The Nature Conservancy will be doing a presentation at the April Meeting on the Washington Coastal Resiliency Project!
- Draft Agenda – Subject to change – PCMRC Agenda 4-12-18
- SAVE THE DATE – The Pacific County Marine Resources Committee Annual Science Conference is on May 19th in Long Beach at the Cranberry Museum!!
- To check out events and meetings that the PCMRC has coming up please use this link. http://pacificcountymrc.com/my-calendar/
- 2017 08 17 BOEM RFI Letter MRC FINAL
- 2017-PCMRC-Grant-2 now available for request
- An Assessment of The Value of Pacific County’s Nearshore Ecosystems
- Economic Analysis of Outdoor Recreation in Washington State
- 2017 Grass Roots Garbage Gang Beach Cleanups are February 4th, April 29th, and July 5th, 2017. For more information check out their website at http://ourbeach.org/
Our Mission Statement:
“The Pacific County Marine Resource Committee serves as a steward for the marine and estuarine resources in our county by facilitating science based policies, research, and education that enhance the sustainability of the economy and ecology of our communities.”
Pacific County Marine Resource Committee (PCMRC) is one of four Coastal County Marine Resource Committees. Through the Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife, the PCMRC is provided with grant funding to distribute to local group’s who create projects achieving the set benchmarks for this program. These benchmarks include projects pertaining to: Marine Habitats, Marine Life, Marine and Fresh Water Quality, Sound Science, Education and Outreach, and Coastal Communities.Through their activities, the PCMRC coordinates with diverse partners, supporting creative and action-oriented solutions, and providing a platform for education and outreach on local issues.