- Next PC MRC meeting: May 14th, 2015 in Long Beach, Wa from 6-8pm.
- PC MRC Science Conference: May 16, 2015 from 8am-5pm at the WSU Cranberry Museum in Long Beach.
- 2015-2017 PC MRC Grant Funds now available for request
- May 19th– North Coast MRC meeting 4:00 pm
- Recreational Activities of Washington’s Coast Presentations: May 14th– Long Beach Visitors Bureau in Seaview at 1:00 pm
Our Mission Statement:
“The Pacific County Marine Resource Committee serves as a steward for the marine and estuarine resources in our county by facilitating science based policies, research, and education that enhance the sustainability of the economy and ecology of our communities.”
Pacific County Marine Resource Committee (PCMRC) is one of four Coastal County Marine Resource Committees. Through the Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife, the PCMRC is provided with grant funding to distribute to local group’s who create projects achieving the set benchmarks for this program. These benchmarks include projects pertaining to: Marine Habitats, Marine Life, Marine and Fresh Water Quality, Sound Science, Education and Outreach, and Coastal Communities.Through their activities, the PCMRC coordinates with diverse partners, supporting creative and action-oriented solutions, and providing a platform for education and outreach on local issues.