- Next PC MRC meeting: April 9th, 2015 in South Bend, Wa from 6-8pm.
- PC MRC Science Conference: May 16, 2015 from 8am-5pm at the WSU Cranberry Museum in Long Beach.
- 2015-2017 PC MRC Grant Funds now available for request
- Social Indicator Workshops: April 9th- Pacific County MRC meeting 6pm-8pm
- April 14th- Grays Harbor MRC meeting 3:30 pm
- May 19th- North Coast MRC meeting 4:00 pm
- Ecological Indicator Presentation: April 23rd- The Furford Gathering Center in Aberdeen at 6:00pm
- Recreational Activities of Washington’s Coast Presentations: April 2nd- Olympic Peninsula Visitors Bureau in Port Angeles at 11:00 am and May 14th- Long Beach Visitors Bureau in Seaview at 1:00 pm
- Marine Spatial Planning Open House: April 20th- Log Pavilion in Aberdeen, WA 3:00- 6:00PM
Our Mission Statement:
“The Pacific County Marine Resource Committee serves as a steward for the marine and estuarine resources in our county by facilitating science based policies, research, and education that enhance the sustainability of the economy and ecology of our communities.”
Pacific County Marine Resource Committee (PCMRC) is one of four Coastal County Marine Resource Committees. Through the Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife, the PCMRC is provided with grant funding to distribute to local group’s who create projects achieving the set benchmarks for this program. These benchmarks include projects pertaining to: Marine Habitats, Marine Life, Marine and Fresh Water Quality, Sound Science, Education and Outreach, and Coastal Communities.Through their activities, the PCMRC coordinates with diverse partners, supporting creative and action-oriented solutions, and providing a platform for education and outreach on local issues.