- Next PC MRC meeting: October 13th, 2016 in South Bend, WA from 6-8 pm
- 2016 Coastal MRC Summit – October 20th – 22nd
- 2015-2017 PC MRC Grant Funds now available for request
- An Assessment of The Value of Pacific County’s Nearshore Ecosystems
- Economic Analysis of Outdoor Recreation in Washington State
Our Mission Statement:
“The Pacific County Marine Resource Committee serves as a steward for the marine and estuarine resources in our county by facilitating science based policies, research, and education that enhance the sustainability of the economy and ecology of our communities.”
Pacific County Marine Resource Committee (PCMRC) is one of four Coastal County Marine Resource Committees. Through the Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife, the PCMRC is provided with grant funding to distribute to local group’s who create projects achieving the set benchmarks for this program. These benchmarks include projects pertaining to: Marine Habitats, Marine Life, Marine and Fresh Water Quality, Sound Science, Education and Outreach, and Coastal Communities.Through their activities, the PCMRC coordinates with diverse partners, supporting creative and action-oriented solutions, and providing a platform for education and outreach on local issues.